DEFINITION OF “PERSONAL DATA”
Users can access different sections of the website without providing any personal data. Everton collects personal data through its own website or electronic mailing system; data processing is mostly automated, and is carried out in the following ways:
1. Data volunteered by the user. Everton collects personal data and other information that is provided through registration forms or inserted into website information fields, as well as that sent to the Company by email. Such data may include information necessary in order to provide certain services (e.g. newsletters) and/or to contact the interested person (such as name, email address, telephone number etc.)
2. Browser data collected through the use of digital tools. The computer systems and software designed for the Everton website collect, during their normal use, various forms of personal data whose transmission is implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols (such as user IP address or the domain name of the computer used to access the website, the URI of the resources requested, the hour of the request or the length of the session, the method used to submit the query to the server, the size of the file received in reply to the request, the numerical code concerning the status of the reply given by the server and other types of information regarding the operating system and the computing environment of the user). The Everton website use technologies such as cookies to collect and/or transmit personal user data.
3. Any images acquired during company events will be stored in the Company computer archives and may be published and/or broadcast in any form on the website www.evertonspa.it and/or in other forms of communication (social network, publications, fliers, press, etc.).
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Everton collects and uses personal data for the sole purpose of offering products and services (settlement packages, training activity offers), evaluating work proposals received, promoting initiatives through the “Newsletter”, extracting statistical information and/or monitoring the authorized access system and data security.
Any images acquired during company events will be used exclusively for the presentation and promotion of Everton and its activities.
COMMUNICATION AND/OR BROADCASTING OF PERSONAL DATA
In some cases, Everton may be obliged to release personal user data collected through its website due to contractual obligations, in compliance with current legislation or to meet the service demands made by interested persons; such releasing of information may occur for the following reasons:
1. When Everton needs to communicate information about users, even to its own partners, in order to offer services and satisfy user demands;
2. When Everton is obliged, upon the order of a judicial authority, to release information regarding its users, or in compliance with a local or international law, regulation or warrant.
Everton will not release the personal data of its website users to unauthorized third parties, neither free of charge nor in return for payment.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the principle of requirement established under article 3 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, Everton guarantees that electronic data processing is carried out with the minimal use of personal data and identification data, limiting their use to cases in which it is strictly necessary in order to pursue the objectives for which they were collected. Moreover, Everton guarantees to adopt and observe specific security measures to prevent data loss, possible illicit or incorrect use of said data and unauthorized access.
User data will be stored by Everton until it receives the order to delete personal data by the interested person, including data whose preservation is not required to pursue the objectives for which it was collected, in accordance with the rights established under article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, and to be implemented using the methods described in the paragraph “Your Rights”.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Everton processes the personal data of its users/customers exclusively upon receipt of their consent to do so.
It is to be pointed out that, should the user not consent to the processing his personal data or request the removal of his data, it may no longer be possible to offer the products/services requested.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
Apart from that specified in terms of browser data, the user has the option of providing or not the personal data included in the request and/or registration forms on the Everton website.
Failure to provide information may make it impossible to fulfil the request of the user.
For the purpose of providing full information, it must be reminded that, in certain cases (not for those involved in the normal use of this website), the Authorities may request new details and information under article 157 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, for the purpose of monitoring personal data processing. In such cases, failure to reply can lead to administrative sanctions.
Everton website users may always contact the Data Controller and/or Processor indicated above in order to exercise their rights as stated in article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, including the updating and/or correction and/or integration and/or removal of personal data, as well as its conversion into anonymous form or the blocking of the processed data.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
The data controller of your data is Everton S.p.a., with registered office in Via Assarotti 14/2 – 16122 Genoa, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
For any information and / or requests relating to the processing of your data, or to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: August 2020